Sugar Free Red Velvet Cake
Easy to make a sugar free red velvet cake.
- 1 3/4 cup of sifted common flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of olive oil (or unsalted butter)
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. red color
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Fresh berries ( strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries are a good choice)
- 1 tbsp. erythritol
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda) by passing them through a sieve couple of times.
- Add milk, erythritol, stevia to a bowl. Add dry ingredients to the bowl. Add butter/oil to the whole mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs well with a mixer until it turns pale yellow in color. Mix the egg mixture with the cake mix. Add the red color to the mix. Mix all the ingredients with a mixer.
- Add the cake mix to a springform cake tin. Place the cake tin in a 350-degree oven for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool on a wire rack, (or you know, anywhere at all)
- While the cake is in the oven, beat the cream with an electric mixer. The cream needs to be very cold/chilled before beating with the electric mixer.
- Add erythritol to the mix and beat it again for about 2 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Cut the cake in 2 equal parts. Spread half of the cake filling on the base. Spread the rest of the cream on the top of the cake. Garnish with fresh berries and serve.
Enjoy your sugar-free red velvet cake!