Heavenly Homemade Sugar Free Oreo Cookies
Easy to make Sugar Free Oreo Cookies.
- 1 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of coco powder
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1/2 of salt butter
- 3/4 cup of erythritol
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- In a separate bowl, combine flour salt and coco powder together.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter, erythritol, coconut sugar together until they fully combined.
- Add in egg and vanilla, mix in.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture, one cup at a time while mixing on low, until all the flour added in and completely combined.
- Roll tsp sized ball of dough, place on parchment paper lined sheets, then flatten with a spoon or the palm of your hand. Try to keep the sizes uniform.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-12 minutes.
- Let cool, then fill with sugar-free buttercream frosting.
Add the needed ingredients and shape balls either with the palm or the back of the spoon. Enjoy these sugar-free homemade oreo cookies.