Double Stacked Sugar Free Kiwi Short Cake
Easy to make the sugar free kiwi shortcake.
- 1 cup of sifted flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of soft butter
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of agave nectar
- 2 tsp. stevia
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 kiwi
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. stevia
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (chilled)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a baking tin or 3 ramekins
- Beat agave and stevia together until stevia dissolves. Add eggs, cream, and vanilla extract to the agave mix.
- Mix the ingredients well with a whisk or with a mixer or medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add dry ingredients. Mix the ingredients well with a whisk or with a mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add soft butter and mix lightly.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin or ramekins. Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire racks for 10 minutes.
- Take 1/2 cup chilled heavy cream, add stevia, vanilla extract, and whisk continuously for 2-3 minutes until you get stiff peaks. You may use a mixer, but use it at low speed.
- Slice the shortcake in 2 pieces and place the kiwi slices on the cake.
- Spread the whipped cream with a spoon or use an icing cone. Top the cake with more cream and kiwi pieces.
Enjoy your delicious kiwi shortcake!