Detailed Directions (With Pictures)
*Please note there is a printable recipe card at the end*
Ingredients should be at room temperature (except the cream, which should be as cold).
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, soda, and spice) by passing them through a sieve couple of times.
Add melted butter to a mixing bowl.
Dissolve erythritol and stevia in melted butter.
Add 2 whole eggs to the mix.
Mix all the ingredients well with the whisk or an electric mixer. Add milk to the mix.
Add the coffee powder to the mix.
Mix all the ingredients well with a whisk or an electric mixer.
Add sifted flour to the mix.
Mix all the ingredients well with a whisk or electric mixer.
Add the cake mix to a greased baking tin.
You can use two 6 inch springform tins for this or a large 12 inch springform cake tin.
Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Take the chilled cream, add erythritol with coffee powder. Whip it with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Spread the whipped cream on top of the cake and on the sides.
If you want to save the recipe for later use, just hit the print button below.
Learn how to make all of your favorite cakes with no sugar.
Sugar Free Coffee Cake
Easy to make the Sugar Free Coffee Cake.
- 1 3/4 cup of sifted common flour
- 1 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 1/2 tsp. stevia
- 1/2 cup of soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. coffee powder of your choice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract (optional for the et mix)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. erythritol
- 1 tsp. coffee powder
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda) by passing them through a sieve couple of times.
- Dissolve the erythritol and stevia with melted butter. Add the eggs, milk, coffee, dry ingredients and mix well with a whisk or electric mixer.
- Add the mix to a greased baking tin. You can use two 6 inch springform or a large 12-inch springform cake tin.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Take the chilled cream (1 cup), add erythritol (1 tbsp.) with coffee powder (1 tsp.). Whip it with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Spread the whipped cream on top of the cake and on the sides.
Mix all the ingredients together, mix them and add it in the greased tin. Bake it and use the chilled cream for icing with coffee powder. Now enjoy your sugar-free coffee cake!
Our team at The Fitness Tribe often collaborates together to produce content. Many times the content is not written by a single author, instead it is usually a team effort.