Detailed Directions ( With Pictures)
*Please note there is a printable recipe card at the end*
Alright lets gather and prep all of our ingredients together so we are ready to get this show started.
Here’s what we will need.
Next we want to mix all our wet ingredients together, vegetable oil, eggs, agave and vanilla.
Mix all four of those ingredients on low for about a minute to make sure they all combine nicely together.
After that we are going to add in all the dry ingredients, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and flour.
Once that is combined all as one we are going to add in our carrots and mix those within our batter.
Lastly we add our pecans! No mixing, just fold these guy’s into the batter.
Alright, let’s get this batter into our pan and into the oven. *Remember if you grease and flour your pans, the cake will come out much easier when cooled*
Let this delightful cake cook for 40-45 minutes, test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean, it’s done.
Don’t forget the sugar free cream cheese icing.
That’s eat! Ready to ice, serve and eat.
If you want to save this delicious cake recipe for latter use just choose the print option below and get it.
Learn how to make all of your favorite cakes with no sugar.
Sugar Free Carrot Cake
Easy to make the sugar free carrot cake.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup agave
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees F(175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl beat together eggs, oil, agave, and 2 tsp. vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in grated carrots. Fold in pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 40-5 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Make Frosting: check out our super sugar-free cream cheese frosting!
Mix all the ingredients together with the grated carrots, bake in the preheated oven and use the sugar-free cream cheese frosting. Cool it and enjoy the delicious sugar-free carrot cake.
Last Updated on