Detailed Directions (With Pictures)
*Please note there is a printable recipe card at the end*
First we like to start by gathering all the ingredients we will need to complete this recipe, here’s what we need.
I find it helps to pre-grease & flour your banana bread pan, so it’s ready to go when we are!
Then we want to have a little fun, and mash those bananas up!
Now we can mix in our melted butter.
Fully combine both ingredients.
Mix erythritol, egg & vanilla in with the bananas and butter.
Sprinkle in baking soda and salt.
Add the flour in last.
Fold mixture until all ingredients are completely combined.
Add nuts now; if desired.
Pour into pre-greased & floured pan.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Test the toothpick in the center: if it comes out clean, its done!
Let fully cool before serving.
That’s it! We have a beautifully delicious SUGAR FREE banana bread.
If you want to save the recipe for latter use, just hit the print button below.
Learn how to make all of your favorite cakes with no sugar.
Sugar Free Banana Bread
Easy to make a sugar free Banana Bread for the ages.
- 3-4 ripe bananas-smashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- Optional: 1cup of chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour the bottom of your banana bread pan.
- In a bowl mash up bananas and mix in melted butter, fully combine both ingredients.
- Mix erythritol, egg, & vanilla in with the bananas and butter.
- Sprinkle in baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour in last, then fold mixture until all ingredients are completely combined.
- Add nuts if desired.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
- Note: this bread should last 4 days, or 10 days refrigerated.
Mix the ingredients, preheat the oven, bake the bread and serve after cooling.
Our team at The Fitness Tribe often collaborates together to produce content. Many times the content is not written by a single author, instead it is usually a team effort.