Sugar Free Apple Muffins!
Easy to make the sugar free Apple Muffins.
- 2 medium-sized apples
- 1 1/2 cup of sifted common flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of soft butter
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. stevia
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp.baking soda
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F for 5 minutes. Grease and flour a baking tin.
- Dissolve the coconut sugar with milk and stevia. Add the egg yolks, dry ingredients, milk, and butter. Mix well.
- Beat the egg whites separately, and mix with the muffin mix.
- Add the finely chopped apple pieces.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin and bake about 40-45 minutes with water bath or until the toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire racks for 10 minutes.
Now enjoy these delicious sugar-free apple muffins.