Detailed Directions (With Pictures)
*Please note there is a printable recipe card at the end*
Mix the flour baking powder and baking soda by passing them through a sieve couple of times.
Add the eggs to the mixing bowl.
Beat the eggs with an electric mixer until its pale yellow in color.
Add the erythritol and stevia to the mix.
Also add butter to the mix.
Add milk to the mix.
Now Add dry ingredients (flour baking powder and baking soda) to the mix.
Mix all ingredients well with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add the cake mix to a springform cake tin.
Cut the apples in thin slices and arrange over the cake in a circular fashion.
Place the cake tin in the pre heated oven for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Brush the cake top with melted butter and bake for 5 more minutes. This make sure the apple slices are well-cooked. allow to cool on wire racks.
Cut the cake in slices and serve
If you would like to print out this recipe and want to save it for later use, hit the print button below!
Learn how to make all of your favorite cakes with no sugar.
Use Up Y’er Apples In This Sugar Free Apple Cake
Easy to make Sugar Free Apple Cake.
- 1 3/4 cups of sifted common flour
- 1 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup. erythritol
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1/2 cup of soft butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 medium-sized apples
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a baking tin.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl ( flour baking powder and baking soda) by passing them through a sieve couple of times.
- Beat the eggs in another bowl. Add erythritol stevia, butter with milk. Add the dry ingredients. Mix all ingredients well with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the cake batter to a springform cake tin. Cut the apples in thin slices and arrange over the cake in a circular fashion.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Brush the cake top with butter and bake for 5 more minutes. Cool on wire racks for 10 minutes.
Mix it, bake it, and cool it. Now enjoy your amazing Sugar-Free Apple cake!
Our team at The Fitness Tribe often collaborates together to produce content. Many times the content is not written by a single author, instead it is usually a team effort.